Gardex Chemicals was formed in 1977 in order to provide top quality service and products for the Professional Pest Management Industry. Since the Company's inception, there have been numerous changes to the Industry as a whole, and Gardex has been in the front line position to help the Pest Management Professional (PMP) manage through those changes for continued growth.
Gardex will build the greatest customer satisfaction and enthusiasm through:
- Innovative product offerings
- Sound technical training, for both customers and staff
- Affordable quality and timely delivery
- Proper stewardship of all products in all markets
Our foremost focus is on the success and well being of our customers.
We offer the highest quality products available to the PMP through our Gardex Brand chemicals, along with insecticides, rodenticides, fumigants, and a wide variety of application and safety equipment from the most reputable manufacturers around the globe. We make every effort to find the most efficacious, affordable, and innovative products to help the PMP in their every day business of serving their customers.
Our Industry Commitment
Gardex is very committed to helping the Pest Management Industry, and besides the technical and business training and support, Gardex prides itself in total Industry support through active involvement in organizations such as:
- Grain Elevators & Processors Assoc. (GEAPS)
- All Provincial Associations Across Canada
- PMRA Alternatives Committee
- United Formulators, Producers & Distributors Assoc. (UPF&DA)
- Association of Operative Millers
- Responsible Industry for a Sound Environment (RISE)
- National Restaurant Assoc.
- National Environmental Health
- Food Protection Assoc.